Is your old bathroom style soaring your eyes? Are you fed up with those dull fittings wrapped around obsolete sanitary ware and decided to renovate it all for good. But one thought hurdled your visions of a modern bathroom: budget and costs; well, it does seem like a problem. Hence, here is an average estimate of how much a bathroom renovation in Vancouver will cost.
Note: This entire article is just an estimate; the costs can vary with the bathroom size, the area you stay in, and the time you choose for the remodeling.
- The average cost of redecorating your bathroom in Vancouver will go up to 13,393 dollars.
- As per statistics, most homeowners spend an adequate amount ranging between 7,785 dollars to 19,338 dollars.
- Bathroom remodeling is the most lucrative investment a homeowner can make. Not only do these renovations strengthen your bathroom, but they also showcase them perfectly.
- You can get along with remodeling contractors after checking price and labor details for more estimates.
Renovation for Small Bathrooms
Small bathrooms will definitely cost less than spacious ones. Small bathrooms can go up to 40 square feet on average, and the lowest could be 20 square feet. Your renovation costs can vary between 3,000 dollars to 4,000 dollars on fixtures, considering these miniature sizes. Above this, you can sideline extra 100 dollars per square foot for labor services.
Let us list an average costing for regularly graded materials; however, if you wish to choose customized or fancy flooring materials; it may cost twice or thrice more than the price mentioned below:
Price charts for various bathroom redecorating activities
You can have this estimation chart as your rough idea before searching for ‘bathroom renovation contractors near me.’
- Bathtub installation: For an average small bathroom, a bathtub installation cost can be simplified as:
- Material cost: $525 to $1,310
- Labor cost: $589 – $786
- Costs for disposal and removal: $65 to $393
- Gross cost: $1,179 to $2,490
- Counter top installation: For an average small bathroom, a counter top installation cost can be simplified as:
- Material cost: $131 to $1,310
- Labor cost: $589 to $196
- Costs for disposal and removal: $6 to $39
- Gross cost: $203 to $1,546
- Lighting fixtures: For an average small bathroom, a bathtub installation cost can be simplified as:
- Material cost: $65 to $157
- Labor cost: $196 to $288
- Costs for disposal and removal: $6 to $13
- Gross cost: $268 to $458
For further information on bathroom renovation costs, contact Marina Baron at (604)-299-2444. Next time you stress over questions like finding the best bathroom contractors near me, contact Marina Baron.