Do your recent searches include kitchen renovation contractors near me, the cost of renovating a kitchen, or kitchen remodeling estimates? If yes, you have come to the right place; this article holds every pricing detail regarding your kitchen renovation spree.
Average Kitchen Remodeling Costs
On average, homeowners spend between 12,800 dollars and 21,200 dollars on their kitchen renovation projects. This cost spectrum, however, depends on size and remodeling tasks. So, on average, your basic remodeling can vary between $100 and $250 per square foot. The general price estimation layout of kitchen renovation in Vancouver is:
- National average remodeling cost: $16,600
- Minimal remodeling cost: $12,200
- Maximum remodeling cost: $126,000
- Average range for remodeling: $12,800 to $21,200
Redecorating Costs based on the type of Remodeling
A fair estimate of your remodeling can be provided by knowing what kind of remodeling you select. Typically, the remodeling business can be of three types:
- Minor remodeling: The focal point of this remodel is the outer appearance like painting, cabinet handles, fancy counter tops, new reface, etc. These remodels will only involve a few object replacements. However, the overall design of the kitchen will remain the same. This category can cost from 12,000 dollars to 21,000 dollars.
- Mid range remodeling: This remodels task also focuses on exterior changes and replacements. The only difference is that mid range remodels involve enhancements of flooring and walls. It focuses on more significant aspects of the kitchen than the minor remodels. This remodeling category can surge up to 64,000 dollars, and the down-payment is 29,000 dollars.
- Upscale remodeling: This remodeling project involves a glow-up process where the entire kitchen setting is changed. The kitchen is crudely stripped to scratch and designed all over again. It involves everything:
- Electrical work
- Counter tops
It requires a lot of work and labor and can, therefore, cost up to 126,000 dollars.
Small Kitchen Remodels
A kitchen is categorically defined as small when its area falls under 75 square feet. The remodeling for such small kitchen spaces would undoubtedly be less and more convenient.
- To upgrade a small kitchen, you require spending between 4,500 dollars and 19,500 dollars.
- Moreover, small kitchens do not demand intricately detailed work, and hence you can mostly DIY stuff here, which can substantially lower your expenses.
Price chart for various remodel aspects
- Cabinets and shelves: 6,550 dollars
- Labor and installation: 4,130 dollars
- New appliances: 3,390 dollars
- Flooring: 1,650 dollars
- Paints and wallpapers: 1,150 dollars
- Windows and doors: 1,020 dollars
- Plumbing: 730 dollars
- Counter tops and roofing systems: 2,450 dollars
- Newly added designs and uplifts: 720 dollars
- Ambient lighting: 1,050 dollars
- Other costs and expenses: 310 dollars
So, this was all that an average kitchen remodeling session can cost you. However, these estimates are subject to change by your location, seasons, or the time you choose to upgrade. It was just a highly researched approximation, but you will indeed find the pricing around these costs.